Bedding spaces are the most convenient hideouts you can ever get to escape the noise and hustle of a busy and fast moving lifestyle. In the light of this fact, it is advised to put in considerable effort and thought before you choose to bring home an accessory for your cozy and comfy resting spaces. When the concern is of picking a suitable pillow, think in the line with your sleeping preferences and posture requirements. Stressing on the fact, there are different choices of bed pillows for side sleepers, back and stomach spreads and combination lovers.
1. Different Kinds of Sleepers
Talking with special reference to sleeping positions, there is a considerable variety of resting preferences. While some like to lie on their sides, others are more comfortable in a back resting position. There is further, a weird class of sleepers that prefers to lie down on the stomach. Combination sleepers again, like to change among a series of positions all through the night. Entering into some detail, let us see through each of the aforesaid sleeping postures in what follows next:
This class of sleepers prefers to lie down on either of the sides for a comfortable sleep. Conforming to medical experts, such a sleeping posture can be greatly beneficial for your health. Resting the lateral position helps to maintain a suitable alignment of the spinal column with the upper body areas. This in turn, works to extend enough support to your head, neck and shoulders, while eliminating the pressure points in these areas.
Answering the query of what is the best bed pillow for side sleepers, it is best to pick a firm pillow that can keep your head and neck in position, while releasing significant pressure off the shoulders. You will thus, keep away from the inconveniences of shoulder and neck stiffness.
Sleeping on the stomach is regarded as the weirdest of all resting postures, where you tend to lie on your front with sagged or stretched arms. Such a position works to put your spine and lower back under the maximum pressure. The posture keeps your head raised, which disturbs the natural spinal alignment. This also strains the head and neck, thus introducing cervical issues.
If at all you need to stick to the posture, pay attention to your bedding accessories, especially pillows. Keeping a relatively softer pillow under your head works best for this class of sleepers. Talking of the advantages, using a soft pillow will maintain a requisite body conformation, thus supporting the strained areas. The moldable pillow will further improve the spinal alignment to a much better condition.
Resting on your spine is a rather good choice in line with the fact of convenient body support. This position is best suited to keep your spine in the perfect alignment with the upper body parts, thus catering an affordable sleeping comfort. Lying on your back further helps to evenly distribute the body weight; thus alleviating pain and excess pressure from specific areas.
When choosing to sleep on your back, move ahead with selecting a medium firm pillow for your bedding spaces. Since the perfect spinal alignment is already ensured, your body needs much less support in this posture as compared to other sleeping positions. You can therefore, rest comfortably on pillow with medium firmness, while extending the necessary support to your head and neck.
This class of sleepers is also rendered as having somewhat weird resting positions. Not comfortable with a single posture, such sleepers tend to switch different angles and positions all through their sleep. Owing to the aforesaid transformations, these kinds of sleepers require variable degrees of support and comfort in line with particular resting postures.
If you land among the same, take care to include soft pillows in your sleeping space. Such pillows are conveniently moldable and easily conform to the curvature and shape of the body, as the latter changes its angles across the varying postures. It is however, not much beneficial for your spine since the body weight has an uneven distribution most of the time.
2. 10 Best Pillows for Side Sleepers
Price: $ 36.99
- The aforesaid range of sleeping pillows come with a microfiber filling enclosed in a cover that renders a breathable and dry surface to rest and relax.
- The microfiber fill balances the softness and firmness of these pillows to extend maximum support and comfort to the head, neck and shoulders in all sleeping postures.
- The special design of these pillows prevents the filling to fall apart, along with making them conveniently washable and easy to maintain.
The PeaceNest 2 Pack Soft Down Alternative Pillows rank the top rated bed pillows for side sleepers. Bring them home for a supportive, comfortable and healthy sleeping experience, without the worries of having a stiff shoulder.
Price: $ 21.99
- The aforesaid pillow range comes with adjustable shredded memory foam filling that can be added or removed to suit your body curvature and sleeping position.
- The filling has a cooling gel infused to keep your body at a regulated temperature as you enjoy a comfortable sleep.
- The pillow surface is hypoallergenic and has undergone a no-chemical fabrication process to keep you free from allergies and infections.
The SETORE collection of sleeping pillows is a viable option for the ones who love to rest on their sides. The memory foam filling is greatly supportive and firm to alleviate the issues of pain in the upper body areas.
Price: $ 19.53
- The plush and shape conforming design of the aforesaid pillow range arethe best bed pillows for side sleepers. These are hotel quality pillows with breathable cotton shell and gel infused down alternative filling that keeps away the annoyance of sweaty nights.
- These pillows are easy to wash and maintain with a gentle machine cycle and a low heat, tumble dry compatibility.
The Sleep Restoration range of side sleeping pillows is a perfect accessory for your bedding spaces regardless of your sleeping posture. You can rely on these pillows for a painless night’s rest without putting your shoulders under excessive pressure.
Price: $ 38.99
- The aforesaid is an appealing range of medium firm, adjustable down alternative filling pillows that promise maximum support in the side and back sleeping positions.
- These pillows are affordably soft and firm to keep your head, neck and shoulders in perfect alignment with the spine for wholesome comfort.
- The easy-to-machinewash and tumble dry facility helps to keep these pillows fresh and new with long-term and consistent usage.
The Bedufsar collection of sleeping bed pillows are a sure shot to add the element of comfort and coziness to your regular sleeping experience. A pair of these pillows in your bedding spaces is the perfect example of style and heath in one utility.
Price: $ 89.00
- The 9:1 composition of duck feather and duck down filling of these pillows makes them extremely fluffy and bounced, like the hotel alternatives.
- These pillows are a perfect match if you are looking for premium quality; medium firm headrests to support your shoulders and neck in the side sleeping position.
- The aforesaid pillow range is completely hypoallergenic and breathable, prepared from naturally available down feathers without chemical processing.
The Lincove range of down and goose feather pillows are a natural and healthy sleeping accessory to adorn your bedding spaces. You can bring nature indoors with a pair of these really cool head supports to rest on the best rated bed pillows for side sleepers.
Price: $ 29.99
- The aforesaid pillow range comes with a gusset design to complement your bedding spaces with style and durability.
- The poly fiber filling works to extend the maximum comfort and support in the side stomach and back resting positions to ensure an undisturbed sleep.
- The pillows are easy to care for with spot cleaning and hand wash recommendations for the pillow and fabric respectively.
The Utopia Bedding range of sleeping pillows conforms best to the specific comfort requirements in all sleeping positions. Designed with the gusset style fabrication, these pillows are meant to serve you longer than you think!
Price: $ 77.99
- The aforesaid range of sleeping pillows is the perfect combination of natural comfort and healthy support in a memory foam utility within a viscose rayon fabric.
- The filling material provides a balanced firmness with adjustable loft to cater tomaximum support in all sleeping positions.
- The no-chemical fabrication process makes these pillows a hypoallergenic and breathable resting surface to enjoy a tranquilized sleeping experience.
The memory foam filling and viscose rayon cover makes the Coop Home Goods Original Loft pillows the best choice for sensitive skin sleepers. Balancing firmness with softness, these pillows are a reliable alternative for all sleeping preferences.
Price: $ 59.99
- The aforesaid range of pillows has adjustable memory foam filling that aligns to the shape of your neck and upper body for wholesome comfort in all sleeping postures.
- The soft and breathable bamboo cover keeps these pillows ventilated and free from dust mites, allergens and body fluids to render a pleasantly smelling resting surface.
- These pillows are compatible with a gentle machine wash and top the charts when checked for durability and efficiency.
The SHENGHOME collection of memory foam bed pillows is an excellent choice to imbibe your bedding spaces with a supportive, comfortable and nature derived sleeping accessory. Bring them home today for landing into the most tranquilized and uninterrupted sleeping experience ever!
Price: $ 34.99
- The aforesaid range of bed pillows come with an ultra-thin, micro silicon polyester fiber to ensure maximum softness and comfort as you land into sleep like a baby.
- These are lightweight, elastic, breathable pillows that make absolute body conformity in the side, back and stomach sleeping positions.
- Having an affordable machine wash compatibility, these pillows look new and fresh after every wash.
The Lifewit collection of bed pillows is a classy and comfortable choice to adorn your bedding spaces. Get them home to experience a hotel-like, fluffy and soft texture that gives you the feeling of resting on a cloud!
Price: $ 54.99
- The aforesaid range of sleeping pillows house adjustable memory foam filling that contours to the shape of your upper body to ensure a proper spinal alignment.
- The filling can be conveniently removed with the zipper arrangement to extend the requisite firmness, support and comfort in all sleeping positions.
- The shredded memory foam fill makes these pillows ventilated and breathable to keep you cool and fresh throughout the night.
The Wishsmile range of bed pillows works best to keep you comfortable in your preferred way of sleeping. You can get these for a healthy sleeping experience, ahead of the discomfort of stiff shoulders, neck and back pains, etc.
Sleeping preferences are a variable asset for each one of us that cannot be generalized on a common scale. Some of us may like resting on the back or sides, while others may choose a stomach or combination sleeping position. The side sleeping position is however, regarded as the best resting posture by health experts. In the light of the fact, there are a series of pillow alternatives in the home décor market that suit the comfort and support requirements of side sleepers. Wish yourself happy sleeping with a pair of these pillows in your bedding spaces!